PV15F skirting is a prefabricated full core coved skirting 2000x30x80mmH with sloped top and skirting to wall-floor according the EU-requirements. The PV15F skirting consists of a non toxic unleaded PVC mass. Including matching accessories; prefabricated internal and external corners.
All areas where hygiene plays a particular role the skirting boards has to ensure a neat and hygienic wall finish. PURAPROTECT PV15F give you a perfectly enclosed surface that can easily be cleaned.
This protects the wall from contamination due to:
- the full core coved skirting
- its watertight characteristics
- its impenetrable and antibacterial polyester surface
- the aspect of reducing the ingress of liquids
- the creating of two barriers against used water (disinfectants, industrial cleaning agents, … )
- the complete range of finishing accessories like prefabricated internal and external corners
The low maintenance hygienic solution to the wall base finishing can be applicated for pedestrian trafficked areas in hospital operating theatres, cleanrooms, corridors, industrial & hospital kitchens, production, sanitary rooms, … .
Looking for a solid hygienic solution for junctions where the floor meets the wall? Contact us for samples or a price quotation. PURAPROTECT PV15F skirting boards are manufactured for you on an order – by – order basis.